Ever wondered why is it so hard to lose weight? Despite of trying millions of different things, our bodies tend to keep the weight or worse, gain more. No amount of exercise, diet plans, pills or supplements can help you achieve your weight loss goals smoothly. What if the fault lies in what we are doing to lose weight?
The techniques and methods we adopt could prove to be more dangerous for our health than we care to think. The weight loss industry has continuously been working to find out the best possible way to get a lean body without much effort. And it seems that it has made a break-through. This article will help you understand what mistakes we have been making to get the best body and what can be done to get the body of one’s dreams.
For a long time now, it is believed that long cardio workouts can give you an amazing body if you stick to it and take care of your diet. But what you don’t know is that cardio exercise does you more harm than benefit. Read some of the reasons why cardio is not the answer to shedding pounds:
1. Cardio results in more fat gain around thighs, waistline, hips etc. This is because the long cardio sessions are said to train your body to store fat. The longer you do cardio, the more weight you will gain. Also you crave more unhealthy and sugary food after such exercise.
2. Intense cardio can result in the lower production of T3. It is a hormone which is responsible for burning fat in the body.
3. Cardio exercise puts a lot of strain on the body. When you are running on the treadmill, you are putting the stress of your weight 3 times more on your body. As a result you get weaker joints, back and knee problems etc.
4. Prolonged cardio workouts can damage the heart and result in cardiac arrest.
5. When you do cardio, free radicals are released in your body which ages your body.
Welcome To Turbulence Training: Guaranteed To Relieve You Of All Weight Loss Woes
Turbulence Training is a unique technique which can help you lose weight quite effectively and only requires you to work 90 minutes a week. It is designed to work with one’s body weight. It has super-sets consisting of 2 exercises, which are done back to back with 30 second rest. Such workout has a huge impact on the body, reducing fat, boosting energy levels and metabolism and gaining lean muscle.
The creator of Turbulence Training is Craig Ballentyne , a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). The technique that he has designed reduces fat in short but effective workout sessions.
The Turbulence Training ebook can easily be downloaded and has a 76 page manual on workout schedules, nutrition guide and a lot more.
Turbulence Training Customer Reviews
Some of the testimonials by customers:
“I am extremely proud to say that in twelve weeks I am lighter by 14+ pounds of fat.”
“I planned my workouts around my families’ schedule which is very easy to do with Turbulence Training.”
“My pants are fitting and I’m feeling more confident physically and mentally than I have in a long time.”
Pros Of Turbulence Training
The best part about Turbulence Training is that it has a number of benefits other than burning fat quickly and effectively:
- It is an exercise program free of drugs and pills.
- Doesn’t require an expensive fitness trainers.
- Workout can easily be done in the comfort of your home.
- Turbulence Training helps to sculpt the body along with weight loss.
- You only have to work out 3 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Burns 200% more fat than your regular cardio workout. Also your body’s fat-burning capabilities improve day by day.
- No expensive equipment is required.
- Has “after burn effect”, this means that you burn fat even AFTER your workout.
- HGH (High Growth Hormones) increase.
Cons of Turbulence Training
It may seem unlikely that such a fantastic method to lose weight can have any disadvantages. But there are certain things you need to be aware of:
- A few information and facts provided in the book are not supported by scientific community.
- Muscle development plan is not the part of Turbulence Training program.